Hi WG,

I think this work is very useful. I have some comments (also see my review
of the architecture I-D).

Minor
- In the text of the I-D, we should explain that the symptoms are targeted
at humans and not machines.
- Architecture talks about circular dependencies and states that it is
likely to show up; shouldn't the YANG model add a notification saying
circular dependency detected?
- Security Considerations skips talking about readable leaves.
- For example-service-assurance-device-acme, wouldn't it make more sense to
augment the ietf-service-assurance-device instead of ietf-service-assurance?
- I am wondering what is the best practice for example YANG module -
copyright to IETF, organization, and contact to be IETF? It reads weird esp
for a vendor-specific model example in the appendix A!

Nits
- In the IANA section, the Registrant Contact is mentioned as NETCONF WG.

Thanks!
Dhruv