I am reviewing -07 of this draft ahead of the shepherd review.  I have found a
few nits, but at a larger level, I think more text might be needed for IANA
around how to handle the new TLS hash registry.  Currently, the draft talks
about a sync to “IANA TLS HashAlgorithm Registry”, which is good.  But what if
new values get added to the cipher suites registry?  For example, what about
GOST variants?  I would think if the TLS 1.3 spec (and their experts) allow for
these algorithms would this registry not just take them?  What would the expert
review consider when adding new algorithms here?

In terms of nits:

Search for “ciphersuites” and change to “cipher suites” as that is more
consistent with other documents (and I think you use both in this document).

Section 2.1:

s/Values zero through 2/Values 0 through 2/

Section 2.3:

s/stated that TLSTM/states that TLSTM/

Section 3.1:

s/request, offer or use/request, offer, or use/

Section 7

Add a period to the end of the section.

Joe