All of the edits related to idnits have been addressed in
draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-10. As discussed below, I tweaked the wording
for SnmpTLSAddress to require conformance to 1123 and 5890 when it is intended
to represent  a hostname and I made those normative references. The only issues
that the indits tool shows now are two "comments" about obsolete informational
references, but these references are needed because:
1. The definition of the proposed hash table needs to reference RFC 5246
2. The revision history of the MIB contains a revision clause that indicates it
originated in RFC 5953

Regards,
Ken Vaughn

Trevilon LLC