From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Henk Birkholz
<henk.birkh...@sit.fraunhofer.de>
Sent: 06 October 2022 13:26

Dear authors and contributors,

thank you for your hard work. As it seems that all existing issues have
been resolve, we'll move the I-D to write-up in the datatracker.

Also, thanks Thomas Fossati for stepping up as shepherd!

<tp>
My main comment on this remains the mix of two different YANG modules with
different life cycles; I expect that l will comment again on the Last Call list
to give this issue more exposure.

Of lesser import, I cannot make sense of the references.
I see [RFC5246] which normally means that a reference has been created.  Not
here, so there would seem to have been some chicanery involved, that this I-D
has not been produced by the usual IETF tools.

I also see RFC5869, RFC6346, RFC8447 which seem absent from the I-D References.

dtls13 is now an RFC.

What is the difference between
draft-ietf-tls-dtls13:
and
            "RFC DDDD: Datagram Transport Layer Security 1.3";
 ?
How do I find
        "RFC CCCC: Common YANG Data Types for Cryptography";
 or
       "RFC IIII: Common YANG Data Types for Hash algorithms"; ?

Does tls-1-2 mean the same as tls-1.2?  And is this the same as that which the
Netconf WG refers to as tls12?

Tom Petch

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk