Hi authors, shepherd,

Thanks for quickly posting a new version of
draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service-pm addressing the AD comments during the
IESG review.

The changes all look good to me, except that I question one of the changes that
were made (in response to one of Eric's comments I think):

     augment /nw:networks/nw:network/nw:node:
       +--rw node-type?       identityref
       +--ro entry-summary
          +--ro ipv4-num
          |  +--ro maximum-routes?        uint32
          |  +--ro total-active-routes?   uint32
          +--ro ipv6-num
          |  +--ro maximum-routes?        uint32
          |  +--ro total-active-routes?   uint32
          +--ro mac-num
             +--ro mac-limit-number?       uint32
             +--ro total-active-mac-num?   uint32

mac-num-limit has been changed from mac-num-limit to max-limit-number, but I
was wondering whether you considered trying to make the names for the mac entry
limits more consistent with the names of the IP route limits.  E.g.,

     augment /nw:networks/nw:network/nw:node:
       +--rw node-type?       identityref
       +--ro entry-summary
          +--ro ipv4-num
          |  +--ro maximum-routes?        uint32
          |  +--ro total-active-routes?   uint32
          +--ro ipv6-num
          |  +--ro maximum-routes?        uint32
          |  +--ro total-active-routes?   uint32
          +--ro mac-num
             +--ro maximum-mac-entries?       uint32
             +--ro total-active-mac-entries?   uint32

This is a just a suggestion.  Please let me know if you wish to make this
change and post an updated draft, or whether you would like me to proceed with
approving the -14 version.

Regards,
Rob