Hi Paul,

Thanks for your review.

On 12/15/2022 1:01 AM, Paul Wouters via Datatracker wrote:
Paul Wouters has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer tohttps://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/

COMMENT:

I have not much to add to my esteemed collegue's Éric::Vyncke/128 review, two
nits:

   |     +--rw under-maintenance!
   |     |  +--rw contact    string

This could use a freeform field or duration field to hold information about
expected maintenance time, as that would be the main question anyone could have
for the contact person :)
Yes.
OLD:

In that case, a "contact" MUST be provided to indicate who or which
   software is responsible for the maintenance.

NEW:
In that case, a "contact" freeform fileld MUST be provided to indicate who or
which
   software is responsible for the maintenance. This field might even contain
the expected maintenance time.

OLD:
        leaf contact {
          type string;
          mandatory true;
          description
            "A string used to model an administratively assigned name of
             the resource that is performing maintenance.

             It is suggested that this name contain one or more of the
             following: IP address, management station name,
             network manager's name, location, or phone number. In some
             cases the agent itself will be the owner of an entry. In
             these cases, this string shall be set to a string starting
             with 'monitor'.";
        }

NEW:
        leaf contact {
          type string;
          mandatory true;
          description
            "A string used to model an administratively assigned name of
             the resource that is performing maintenance.

             It is suggested that this freeform field, which could be a URI,
             contains one or more of the
             following: IP address, management station name,
             network manager's name, location, or phone number.
             It might even contain the expected maintenance time.
             In some cases the agent itself will be the owner of an entry. In
             these cases, this string shall be set to a string starting
             with 'monitor'.";
        }

   description
     "This module extends the ietf-service-assurance-device module to
      add specific support for devices of ACME Corporation. ";

I would somehow put in the Example word in there to avoid anyone thinking that
this is a real definition. I know it is stated before, but implementers just
scanning code might miss it :)
Sure.
NEW:

  description
    "This example module extends the ietf-service-assurance-device module to
     add specific support for devices of ACME Corporation. ";

Thanks and regards, Benoit