From: Tianran Zhou
Date: 2022-12-22 10:25
To: opsawg@ietf.org
CC: draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-teleme...@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] WG Adoption Call for
draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-01
Hi WG,

This mail starts a WG Adoption Call for
draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-01.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry/

Please reply your supports or objections.
We would really appreciate your comments.

Since there are holidays, this call will last for 3 weeks, and end on Thursday,
Jan 12, 2023.

Cheers,
Tianran (as co-chairs)