Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-12: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update/

COMMENT:

# Éric Vyncke, INT AD, comments for draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-12
CC @evyncke

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below some non-blocking COMMENT points.

Special thanks to Joe Clarke for the shepherd's detailed write-up including the
WG consensus **and** the justification of the intended status.

I hope that this review helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

## COMMENTS

### MIB Doctor review

Like Lars, I wonder whether there was a MIB doctor review.

### Section 3.1

This text is repeated, is it on purpose ?
```
The reason 0-RTT is disallowed is that there are no "safe" messages that if
replayed will be guaranteed to cause no harm at a server side: all incoming
notification or command responses are meant to be acted upon only once. See
Security considerations section for further details ```

## Notes

This review is in the ["IETF Comments" Markdown format][ICMF], You can use the
[`ietf-comments` tool][ICT] to automatically convert this review into
individual GitHub issues.

[ICMF]: https://github.com/mnot/ietf-comments/blob/main/format.md
[ICT]: https://github.com/mnot/ietf-comments