Thanks for explanation.

In that section, the unsafe points of 0-RTT was called out and was enforces by
normative language. For the renegotiation it was not described that much,
whether it is a non- preferred feature for SNMP as a whole for whatever reason,
rather it is just that TLS1.3 does not support it. so the question remains,
what if one future TLS version supports renegotiation. The wording also suggest
that there might have more in between the lines :-).

With your explanation, I feel that we should say something along the lines what
you wrote -" If a future version of TLS does support renegotiation, then this
RFC would likely need to be revisited anyway to determine if we want to allow
its use”. But I don’t have super strong opinion about it.

//Zahed