De : thomas.g...@swisscom.com <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 5 mai 2023 12:00
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>;
benoit.cla...@huawei.com; opsawg@ietf.org
Cc : juans...@cisco.com; rjo...@cisco.com
Objet : RE: draft-boucla-opsawg-ipfix-fixes-04

Dear Med and Benoit,

Excellent. Thank you very much for addressing this so quickly. The
proposed changes make perfectly sense and addresses my concerns.

Indeed I was miss leaded by the IANA IPFIX registry indicating
unisgned8 where RFC7270 defined unisgned32 for the IE89
forwardingStatus. Therefore reduced-size encoding makes perfectly
sense now.

Best wishes

Thomas