发件人: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Tianran Zhou
发送时间: 2023年6月6日 8:19
收件人: opsawg <opsawg@ietf.org>
抄送: opsawg-chairs <opsawg-cha...@ietf.org>
主题: [OPSAWG] WG Adoption call for IPFIX

Hi WG,

As we agreed on IETF 116, this mail starts a two weeks working group adoption
call for the following three related drafts:

Simple Fixes to the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) IANA Registry
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucla-opsawg-ipfix-fixes/

Extended TCP Options and IPv6 Extension Headers IPFIX Information Elements
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh/

Export of UDP Options Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix/

Please send your support or objection to the list.
Any comments are welcome.

This call will be end on June 20.

Cheers,
Tianran, as cochair