Hi Randy,

Please find below some few minor comments on this update:

(1) As a complement to the discussion in the first para of the Introduction, I
would add a note that the source address does not necessary point to the user.
You may add a pointer to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6269#autoid-14 when issues with
geolocation are discussed.

(2) Section 1

CURRENT:
   An optional utterly awesome but slightly complex means for
   authenticating geofeed data is also defined.

You may add a pointer to Section 4 for better clarity.

(3) Section 3

CURRENT:
  "Currently, this has been..."

It is good to report what is implemented, but I don't think we need to have
them frozen in the spec. Please see RFC7942.

(4) Note sure we can mandate by spec how the data can be "consumed". I'm afraid
the NEW sentence in the Sec Cons isn't useful. I would at least avoid the use
of normative language there.

(5) RFC9092 is not normative, as this is obsoleted by this one.

(6) I would maintain the OLD title and delete "A Minor Update to"

Cheers,
Med

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.