Michael:

On 22.04.2024 19:29, Michael Richardson wrote:
0) Why is this document still kicking around the WG?
    (Too bad it doesn't have the word "mud" in the filename.)

1) I find the title confusing.

2) I don't think that AUGMENT does what you want, because YANG is not
extensible in the way we are used to doing with IANA.

Please say more as to why.

Eliot

3) I think that you have to revise the MUD specification itself.

internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:
     > Internet-Draft draft-ietf-opsawg-ol-05.txt is now available. It is a
work item
     > of the Operations and Management Area Working Group (OPSAWG) WG of the
IETF.

Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )