I support the adoption as coauthor.

Best,
Tianran

________________________________

Sent from WeLink
ε‘δ»ΆδΊΊοΌš Henk
Birkholz<henk.birkholz@ietf.contact<mailto:henk.birkholz@ietf.contact>>
ζ”Άδ»ΆδΊΊοΌš OPSAWG<opsawg@ietf.org<mailto:opsawg@ietf.org>>
主钘: [OPSAWG]πŸ”” WG Adoption Call for draft-gfz-opsawg-ipfix-alt-mark-01
ζ—Άι—΄οΌš 2024-06-26 11:59:01

Dear OPSAWG members,

this email starts a call for Working Group Adoption of

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gfz-opsawg-ipfix-alt-mark-01

ending on Saturday, July 6th. That is a little bit of an odd duration,
but the I-D is crisp and concise and if there is rough consensus after
that time, this work may become a WG item before the upcoming cut-off.

As a reminder, this I-D specifies IPFIX Information Elements for the
Alternate-Marking Method as defined in RFC9341 & RFC9342; a technique
for measuring packet loss, delay, and jitter of packets in-flight.

The chairs acknowledge positive feedback and some review on the list and
we would like to gather feedback from the WG if there is interest to
further contribute and review.

Please reply with your support and especially any substantive comments
you may have.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk