*Direct Client Need - Cisco UCCE, UCCX, ICM Consultant*

*Immediate Interview & Start !!*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*No. of Positions:  20 positions *
*Cisco UCCE, UCCX, ICM Consultant*
*Phoenix, AZ*
*6 Months+*

No. of Positions:  20 positions
Location:  Phoenix, AZ
Experience levels:  5+ years

*Skill-set required: *
Cisco UCCE, UCCX, ICM and hands-on Contact Centre development and
deployment Experience.
CCNA, VXML, Cisco modeling, CUIC, telephony SIP architecture  and design,
CVP, Reporting.
The resources should have a good understanding of Cross platform
integration ( Cisco , Avaya , Aspect, etc. )

Kindly note that we need people with Cisco UCCE, CVP and ICM skills for
Phoenix only.  This will be a scrum team where everyone is expected to be
physically present at one AMEX facility.  Also, we are in need of 6 more
profiles with VXML expertise and any Contact Center background (i.e., Cisco
or Avaya or Genesys or Nuance).

*Regards,*

*Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email :
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 312.582.2699*

*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*