*Hello, Hope you are doing great!*
*Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your consultant's updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your consultant's resumes to **
ro...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us* <ro...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us>
*  or call me at 610-621-2098 for further details

*

The deadline is short on this one, by the end of the day would be best.  It
is a year + contract.  Let me know what you come up with for bill rates.  I
would like to stay around $45-47/hr.  It is in Madison, WI

** Web environment – Windows 2000 and 2003 web/application servers, ASP.Net
using VB.Net, SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS 7.x, Other tools –
Microsoft Office Suite, Visio. The candidate should have strong skills in
web development using VB.Net and relational databases and applications
hosted on various application servers including IIS. This position also
requires knowledge of and experience with systems analysis and design
techniques; estimates for analysis, design, programming, testing and
implementation tasks; and methods used to develop, install and maintain
large complex web application systems. Knowledge of Web Applications Design
patterns is a plus. The candidate should have strong communication skills
and should be a team player. Mentoring a State employee who will be working
on the .Net technology for the first time will be an important part of the
candidate’s responsibility.

This position is for the project to create a web based application with SQL
Server database to replace the current system and the manual and redundant
steps to carry out Random Moment Sampling (RMS) and Random Moment Time
Study (RMTS). **

Project duties include requirements analysis, design, coding, testing and
implementation of the RMS/RMTS web application. The development of the web
application will also include web user interface development. This position
will also be responsible for mentoring a State employee who will be working
on the .Net technology for the first time and coordinate with the Business
Analyst assigned to the project for technical feasibility of the solution.
Technical documentation of the web application design will also be a
deliverable for this position

*Regards,
Roger Clayton
Technical Recruiter