*Hello, Hope you are doing great!*
*Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your consultant's updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your consultant's resumes to **
ro...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us* <ro...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us>
*  or call me at 610-621-2098 for further details
*
The deadline is by the end of the day tomorrow.  It is a 4-6 month
contract.  Let me know what you come up with for bill rates.  I would like
to stay around $45-47/hr.  It is in Madison, WI

Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications, including software infrastructure and development tools.
Supports and/or installs software applications, infrastructure and
development tools. Participates in the testing process through test review
and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Software
Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently
performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.

Handle and maintain list of bug fixes and feature requests which will be
accessible at all times to UW-Madison Division of IT-Academic Technology
staff. Design and develop functionality on request for CSCR software.
Provide timely bug fixes on request for CSCR software. Test changes to user
interface, functionality, and data structure as required by feature request
and bug fixes. Prepare documentation showing CSCR event structure, and
maintain this documentation as changes are made. Timely answers to feature,
bug fix, and information/status requests. Responsible for gradual
transition of these development and maintenance responsibilities to the
UW-Madison Division of IT-Academic Technology staff, through training,
thorough documentation, clear communication and assistance.

8 years of software development experience. High degree of knowledge of XUL
and XULRunner. Good knowledge of PHP, AJAX, AHAH and related client/server
communication issues. High degree of understanding of Cairngorm application
framework. Extensive experience creating and supporting software for
teaching and learning purposes in higher education. Experience working in a
collaborative manner with an internal software development group. Excellent
communication skills.

*Regards,*
*Roger Clayton
Technical Recruiter