Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject   : RMIS (Risk Management Information System) contractor
Location : Tallahasee, FL(locals preferred)
Duration : 6-10 weeks

Project Scope:*
Our client is in the Insurance industry who operates five lines:
-       Worker’s compensation
-       Property
-       Liability
-       Civil rights
-       Auto
*
Responsibilities needed in a resource:*
The IT shop wants us to develop a sourcing strategy and they want us to
present options for:
-       Products
-       Deployment strategies
-       Appropriate timeframes and costs

*Skills Required:*
We need a resource with experience in one or more RMIS systems that could
speak to:
-       Different deployment strategies (software as a service, customized,
out of the box, hosted, etc)
-       What features to expect from a standard RMIS system
-       What features not to expect (and how to support them through
integration with other systems)
-       How other self-insurers have deployed systems (do their Third party
administrators provide the technology? Do they have it in house?)

We will provide a paraprofessional to support with work papers, but we need
someone that can lead this project with minimal oversight.

*
Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
IT Recruiter