*Walnut Creek, CA*

*12-24 Month Contract*

*Web Application Developer*

* * *Job Description:*

You'll work with a variety of client-side libraries including AngularJs and
jQuery, and will be consuming web services exposed by Python's Django
framework. You'll be using these technologies to develop an
enterprise-level, single page web application that's used for detecting
fraudulent Verizon Wireless activity. We're in the first iteration of the
project and we're looking for a candidate who is interested in developing
new features for our users.

 *Minimum Qualifications - Must have:*

 * Enterprise web application development experience.

* Strong Experience with MVC/MVVM JavaScript frameworks. AngularJS
experience is recommended, but experience with another JS framework is
acceptable (Ember, Knockout, Backbone, etc.).

* Strong understanding of single page applications and asynchronous
programming concepts (URL routing, events/event handling, decoupling the
client from the server/services).

* Strong understanding of CSS and HTML and client-side templating.

* Experience consuming JSON services.

* Understanding on centralized source repositories and branching concepts.
Subversion is preferable, but others are acceptable.

* Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.

 *Not required, but nice to have:*

 * Experience using test-driven development and continuous integration
systems.

* Experience automating builds from the command line (preferably via
GruntJS).

* RESTful or SOAP-based Web service development background (Python/Django
or JEE).

* Relational database experience (Oracle preferred).

* Familiarity with web deployment best practices
(concatenation/minification, image optimization, web server tuning).

* Agile software development is currently in use.

 *Brief Description of Role*

 This candidate will be part of a small UI development team working to
deliver a new web application. Daily activities will include interactions
with our business users and developing client-side code. The general
application architecture is in place, but we expect the candidate to
contribute new ideas and best practices.
--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar  | Senior-IT Recruiter |*

*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *