*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: .Net Progammer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 1+ Year Contract*

*Required skills/years:*
ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net:  6
MS.Net Frameworks 2.0, 3.5, 4.0:  6
MS.Net Web Services (SOAP/WSDL protocols, ASMX):  6
RDBMS (i.e., Oracle, DB2, SQL Server):  6
ADO.NET:  4
Javascript:  7
LINQ:   2
AJAX:   4
Team Foundation Server:  3

*Desired:*
Experience developing services or developing applications built with
services oriented architecture (SOA).
Some experience using JQuery
Skill in the use of organizational tools & methods (MS Excel, MS Word, MS
Outlook, VISIO, Clarity).
Ability to quickly adapt to changes, enhancements, and new technologies.

*Nice to have:*
Knowledge of insurance systems.
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter