Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>**

*Datastage Architect*

*Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 months*

• In depth knowledge of IIS model and Infosphere tools
• This individual should be able to prioritize work based on demand and
provide some level of guidance to other staff.
• Responsible for technical developments by leading the work within team or
communicating with other stakeholders supporting deployments and code
reviews.
• Experience in creating Technical Design & Implementing ETL solutions for
Data Warehouse and understand its impacts.
• Anticipate and respond to customer needs; self starter and customer
service oriented.

knowledge on insurance domain.

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695***

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavann*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: Inline image 2]*