Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>**

*Salesforce Architect*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Location: NY*

Here are some helpful insights into the project. Please ensure anyone
proposed fits this description with ease and can go above and beyond.

This will require a ServiceCloud certification and ServiceCloud subject
matter expertise.

·         Resource will assist customer for a max of 368 hrs over 9
consecutive weeks. Analyze design and identify risks, gaps design
alternative and best practices as the relate to part of the solution.
Resource will work with client to identify and focus on design area of
highest priority.

·         Provide recommendations where native Service Cloud functionality
does not meet customer needs

·         Assess and recommend how best to achieve customer needs with
configuration and or customization to sfdc

·         Identify business process changes for successful deployment of
sfdc functionality.

·         Review functional and technical design for implementation against
best practices and provide input on functional and technical documents.

·         Review proposed Apex/Visualforce developments

·         Participate in meetings with Customer end users design change
recommendations impacting end user-preferences.

·         Resource will ave onsite time as required, to be established by
the Customer PM.

·         80% Technical & 20% Functional (Service)

·         Assessment: Planned Customizations vs Release Roadmap Strat vs
Tactical

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695***

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavann*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: Inline image 2]*