*Please send Resume to   **ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com*<ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com>

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP Architect

*Project Location*

Denver CO

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone Hire*

Provides subject matter expertise in the requested technology or
application. Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing
specific technology.
Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, project management
and/or development activities with technology.
Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified technical
area.

SAP Enterprise Architect (Summary)

To provide enterprise perspective for all SAP applications, enterprise
technical requirements design and support, architecture documentation,
system and application integration, data migration and conversion, security
and compliance, change management, performance tuning, while providing
knowledge transfer within the organization and aligning enterprise
standards.

The SAP Enterprise Architect will support the account management and
technology teams by providing expertise in the development of an integrated
enterprise architecture design using SAP applications and NetWeaver
solutions. Will need to identify and develop enterprise building blocks,
patterns and standards to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost
savings and efficiencies for all planned solutions.

The individual must be able to demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge of
integrated SAP solutions and upgrades.

The EA should have strong experience in non-SAP technical areas and overall
project implementation processes.

As an enterprise architect, they will be able to provide guidance and
recommendations for the SAP applications they are working with as well as
the ones that must be integrated into an overall solution.

The Enterprise Architecture should have a solid SAP functional background
with applied Business Architecture expertise.

Basic Requirements

** Have in-depth knowledge of the SAP Technical Platform. They should also
have experience or knowledge of ECC functionality.*

* Understanding of SAP Application Life Cycle Management, Solution Manager,
and development tools and methodologies, including business and process
modeling tools

* *Technical exposure to multiple SAP NetWeaver components.*

* Take responsibility for the overall technical architecture design.

* Define appropriate technical solutions, with options including impacts
and benefits.

* Work closely with the project teams to provide the correct SAP
environment based on functional requirements.

* Instigate appropriate system landscape including client strategy and
transport controls.

* Develop and document architectural standards and principles.

* Develop and document integration and data migration patterns and
approach.

* Support the investigation, identification and resolution of performance
issues at application, database and O/S level.

* Understanding of key concept and technologies related to integrating SAP
with 3rd party software and middleware technologies.

* Maintain a high level of awareness of all current SAP applications and
solutions

* Maintain awareness of capabilities and trends around relevant database
and SAP enabling technologies

* Provide direction and support for performance optimization for customer
programs and business process performance. Must know how to size and
calculate SAP demand (e.g. SAPS)

* Will have worked in a large scale SAP solution environments, with
responsibility for solution design and implementation planning.

** At least 10 years IT experience, with 6+ or more years of SAP solutiAt
least 10 years IT experience,on design, ideally NetWeaver, with a good
knowledge of SAP supported platforms.*

Regards

Ankit Sagwal

*Techical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc.       *

39120 Argonaut way, Suite  157

Fremont CA 94538

Phone :  510-443-0758 ext 127

Fax No. : 510-952-4633

Email : ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com: www.rgtalent.com<http://www.rgtalent.us/>

GTalk -- ankit121.rgtalent

YIM--    ankit_sagwal

In my absence please contact *Rugen Nagar* at the following address
*rugen...@rgtalent.com
<rugen...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.