Hi,

Hope you are doing great! I have an urgent position , Please find below the
job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly send me updated
resume with the rate expectation and the following details

Please reply to vis...@centrifugecorp.com

 *Resumes with the below info would get preference:*

 *Please send only 100% matching resumes. Please make sure you have the
required experience in 1st and 2nd projects.*

 Name

Visa Status

Current Location

Availability

Rate/hr

Email

Contact details

Relevant Experience

Total Experience

*Position-  Business Objects Data Integrator Consultant– Immediate Phone
Hire*

*Location- San Diego,CA***

*Duration- 3 months +***

* *

* *

*Skill set: *

*Business Objects:***

Designed and developed universes

Developed web intelligence reports in X1R2/R3

Developed Desktop Intelligence reports

Developed Crystal Reports

Developed *dashboards*

Xcelsius experience

Worked as an Admin

Worked on all tools including Integrator, Designer, Desktop Intelligence ,
Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Crystal Reports etc

*Data Integrator:***

Developed *workflows/dataflows* and jobs using DI Designer

Developed various jobs to extract data from data services

Supported various jobs involved with DI

Used data quality for address enhancement

*Please remember that the following should be there for closure:***

Business Objects Development

Business Objects Administration

Data Integrator Development

Informatica

--

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu, Centrifuge LLC
(T)443 320 2000,(F)(866) 825-9220

vis...@centrifugecorp.com
www.centrifugecorp.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited email. However if you do not wish to
receive emails please reply with "Remove" in the subject line. Sorry about
the inconvenience.