Email Admin.

Dear Partner

Hope you are having a Wonderful day!!!

Here is excellent closable role with me. If you have any star consultant
please submit with below details. Please share the requirement with the
consultant before submitting resume.

*IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW TODAY IT SELF**.*

* *

Title: Email Admin.

Duration:  2 months
Location: MI

* *

Need strong, experienced Email Administrator with a lot of experience with
Exchange 2007/2003 in a large, corporate environment. As always, strong
communication skills are a must.**

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

N.Jagdish Reddy

*TekisHub Consulting Services*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(D) 617 398 3630

*j*agdis...@tekishub.com <asif.ak...@tekishub.com> |
http://www.tekishub.com<http://www.talentprollc.com/>

*[image:
cid:image001.gif@01CB227E.1542E3C0]*<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=ppro_pbli>
* *http://www.linkedin.com/in/jagdish <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mrasif>*reddy
*

remove link jagdis...@tekishub.com <asif.ak...@tekishub.com>  for removal
from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with
"REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed.
If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary.