*Hello Partner*

*Kindly forward your profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*

*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know your comfortability.*

*Position: Senior Business Objects Developer*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Interview: Phone Screen to Hire*

*Rate: 60/hr C2C*

* *

*Qualifiers straight form the hiring manager-***

* *

Required Skills: Excellent Comm. skills 10+ years of IT experience

·       Business Objects developer with strong technical expertise (7+
years) in the areas of report design and developer as well as Universe
design and development using Business Objects.

·       An inclination towards business concepts and processes is a must
have.

·       Requires in depth knowledge of the Business Objects architecture and
Webi reporting.

·       Webi XI report design and construction.

·       3+ years experience designing, developing and supporting business
Objects reports and adhoc analysis

·       3+ year experience in BO Universe design and development

·       Proficiency at preparing Functional / technical specifications, Use
Cases, Test Cases and other formal documents to facilitate the development
process

·       Health Care industry experience

·       Experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and
understanding how business Analytics solutions fit into them

·       Solid SQL skills

·       Experience working in a Cognos environment

·       Experience working in a Oracle is must and Teradata environment

·       Knowledge of infrastructure components such as web tier, app tier
and database tier would be a plus

·       Business Objects XI R2, Crystal Reports XI and 2008, Oracle SQL and
PL/SQL skills: strong SQL - must be able to debug, light PL/SQL

·       Business Object Administration experience**

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

Compteq Inc.

33 Wood Ave South

Suite #600, Iselin, NJ 08830

*Phone: +1 646 367 9873* | Fax: +1 636 352 2057

*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | Web:
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results***

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.***