Hello partner,

Update: focus on candidates that have current skills with AIX 5.3, TSM,
HACMP, SAN, etc. and are working on these technologies over past few years.

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 6 months maybe more

Pay rate:$55/hr C2C

Start date (if applicable): ASAP

Interview process: phone

Job details:

We are currently searching for a Senior Unix Systems Administrator to
support and maintain IBM P-series servers running AIX 5L.  This position
will be responsible for utilizing numerous Unix-based tools, scripting
languages and automated monitoring services to support and control a diverse
computing environment.

  Mandatory Qualifications:

 •           7+ years of IBM AIX /Unix/Linux system administration
experience and at least one year of Linux Administration is required.

•           Must possess the ability to work with a diverse high-performance
team and have strong skills levels.

•           Exposed to most AIX 5L system administration tools, commands and
utilities.

•           Configuration experience is required in multiple logical
subsystems utilizing IBM HMC, including LPAR configuration, NIM and CSM to
install and manage the LPAR.

•           Proficiency and knowledge in Advanced POWER Virtualization on
IBM P5 System is needed, as are strong skills.

•           Performance Tuning, UNIX security fundamentals, and account
administration.

•           Good working knowledge of HACMP, Virtual I/O.

•           Ability to provide direct support for storage administration of
FAStT/DS4800, USP600, AMS500 and SAN Fiber director is needed.

•           LTOx library experience is required.

•           Ability to write functional scripts in an administrative
language (Shell, Perl).

•           Project management skills and operational procedures are
necessary.

•           Well acquainted with IBM's pSeries product line.

•           Good knowledge in Networks, Routers, Switches, SAN, NAS, Hitachi
Storage, Enterprise Storage.

•           Should be willing to support 24X7 Production and Development
environment.

•           Understanding of SOX, PCI-compliance.

•           Written and Verbal Communication skills highly desired.

•           Certifications on AIX, HACMP, CISCO etc., are preferred.

•           Bachelor's degree preferred.

He wants someone that can build HACMP from scratch- not just modify
existing.

Needs to know DSM for backup purposes.

Needs to know Storage Virtualization inside and out.  This is not just for
simple LPARs.

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.