Hi Partner,

Greetings!!

My name is Prachee from Concept Software and Services.

*Sr. J2EE Developer**Available Immediately.* Let me know if you have any
position

*Below are his details.*

Name: Balasubramanian Chelladurai

Current Location: Atlanta, GA
Visa: H1B

*Summary of my consultant:*

·      Overall 9* years of experience* in Analysis, Design, Development,
Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Integration, and Maintenance of web
based and Client/Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.

·      Experience in   development of Web Applications using *J2EE
technologies like Java, Servlet, JSP, JSON, XML, Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX,
JDBC, DAO, Web Services*.

·      Expertise in *Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)* using *Unified
Modeling Language (UML)*.

·      Expertise in developing and deploying applications in *IBM* *WebSphere,
Tomcat,* *Apache *web server

·      Well versed in *Relational Database* Design/Development with
Database Mapping, *PL/SQL* Queries, Stored Procedures and Packages
using *Oracle
databases, SQL-Server2000, DB2 *and* MySql *Databases.

·      Experience in implementing XML technologies *XML, RESTful, WSDL,
SOAP, DOM, SAX, XSD*.

·      Experience in designing and developing UI Front-End using *JSP,
Ajax, XSLT, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript, JSF.*

·      Worked on version controls like Clear Case, SVN and build tools like
ANT and Maven.

*Looking forward to work with you.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Prachee*