*Hi Partner,*

*Greetings!!*

*My name is Prachee from Concept Software and Services.*

*Sr. J2EE Developer**Available Immediately.* *Let me know if you have any
position*

*Below are his details.*

*Name: Balasubramanian Chelladurai*

*Current Location: Atlanta, GA Visa: H1B*

·      *Overall 9 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development,
Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Integration, and Maintenance of web
based and Client/Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.*

·      *Experience in   development of Web Applications using J2EE
technologies like Java, Servlet, JSP, JSON, XML, Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX,
JDBC, DAO, Web Services.*

·      *Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using
Unified Modeling Language (UML).*

·      *Expertise in developing and deploying applications in IBM
WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache web server *

·      *Well versed in Relational Database Design/Development with Database
Mapping, PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Packages using Oracle
databases, SQL-Server2000, DB2 and MySql Databases.*

·      *Experience in implementing XML technologies XML, RESTful, WSDL,
SOAP, DOM, SAX, XSD.*

·      *Experience in designing and developing UI Front-End using JSP,
Ajax, XSLT, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript, JSF.*

·      *Worked on version controls like Clear Case, SVN and build tools
like ANT and Maven.*

*Looking forward to work with you.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prachee*