Dear Recruiter,

I am a citizen with over five years of experience in supporting business
solution software and analyzing business operations, I believe that I am a
perfect fit for this role.

As part of my previous role in Equifax I was responsible for interacting
with the fully agile development team as well as a senior level product
team to properly analyze and document the company’s real time alerts
processes. I believe my Certified Scrum Master knowledge really became an
asset when I had to collaborate with the development team during daily
stand up meetings, product backlog grooming sessions, and monthly sprint
demonstrations.

Among my team, I was regarded as an analytical expert who would step up to
the occasion to help a member out when they faced a challenging problem. I
look forward to taking lead as a productive member and to help you and the
company grow far into the future.

You can reach me on 678-793-3378 <(678)%20793-3378> or vbhav...@gmail.com
.