Title: RE: exporting MDSYS schema from an Oracle Apps 11i database?

FYI to the list: I found out why the export was unsuccessful. In "catexp.sql" I see the following condition:
"u$.name not in ('ORDSYS', 'MDSYS', 'CTXSYS', 'ORDPLUGINS')"

Does anyone know if MDSYS is in fact the Oracle 8i Spatial functions user and/or how I could create that user and its objects in an Oracle 8i database (said database being created to server as an Oracle Apps 11i repository)?