Title: RE: exporting MDSYS schema from an Oracle Apps 11i database?

Thank you to Tim Sawmiller and Ron Rogers for their help. Tim, what had confused me is that I was looking inside $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms and didn't find anything, but the scripts for those users are inside $ORACLE_HOME/md and $ORACLE_HOME/ord

------
any ignorant comments made are the sole responsibility of J. R. Kilchoer and should not reflect adversely upon my employer.

Jacques R. Kilchoer
(949) 754-8816
Quest Software, Inc.
8001 Irvine Center Drive