I know it is possible when creating a table to specify no logging
so that it doesn't generate redo logs.  Is it possible, AFTER
the table has already been created, to change it to nologging?
 Also this is a dev database that we don't care about doing any
type of recovery and just want to do some quick loads -- is it
possible to change the entire database to nologging?
This is on Oracle 8.0.5.

-----