that has nothing to do with the question. But anyway, try ALTER TABLE
NOLOGGING instead.

oli

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
> Alter database noarchivelog;
>
> will change the entire database.
>
> see the following for detailed information:
>
> http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_index.htm
>
> HTH, Jim

Oliver Artelt
Oracle Certified DBA

cubeoffice GmbH & Co.KG # jordanstrasse 7 # 39112 magdeburg
telefon: +49 (0)391 6 11 28 10 # telefax: +49 (0)391 6 11 28 19
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] # web: http://www.cubeoffice.de
Author: Oliver Artelt