Hi
I have been sent the following

" I keep coming across references (in the other Oracle 8.0.5 documentation)
to a
document called the "Oracle8 Server SQL Reference", presumably distinct from
the "Oracle8 SQL Reference".

Any idea whether there really is a separate document with that title? If so,
any idea where I can dredge it up? "

Can someone enlighten me Is there 2 manuals as the documentation suggests or
is it just a case of poor techwriting

TIA

Peter McLarty                   Ph +61 7 3368 6900 Ext 968
 System Administrator
 Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd   Fax  +61 7 3368 6999
 Milton QLD Australia
 Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Web http://www.astracon.com
"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever
get done." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Author: Peter McLarty