From: Michael
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 8:45 PM
Subject: completely off-topic question...

...which means it's probably going to start a great big thread :)

I see a lot of emails with HTH on them, seemingly some sort of way to say "thankyou" or something... as they're always at the end of somebodies message right before they sign off their name..

I have pondered, and pondered as to what HTH could stand for, could somebody be so kind as to fill me in ?

Thanks,
Michael.