From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Baumgartel
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 4:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Stored procedures that return multiple rows

We're considering a mandate that all database access be via stored procedures (probably in packages).  These would be called either via OCCI (the C++ call interface) or JDBC.  My question is whether anyone's had experience in returning a result set from a PL/SQL procedure under these circumstances, and how it was implemented:  did you return a ref cursor, an index-by table, a set of arrays....?  Any advice will be appreciated.  Thanks!

Paul Baumgartel
MortgageSight Holdings, LLC