    From:   Connie Milliken [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Tuesday, September 25, 2001 11:10 AM
    To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject:        TEMP Tablespace

    TEMP tablespace is not listed when I query dba_segments.  However, it
    does show up in OEM and
    through OEM it does appear to be online.  Yesterday, I briefly took the
    TEMP tablespace offline and then back online again to make sure it was
    completely cleared out (did not appear to be any active sessions in the
    database at the time).  Have also bounced the database.  Any ideas on
    why it still would not be showing up when querying dba_segments?

    Author: Connie Milliken
      INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists