Title: RE: TEMP Tablespace

Is this a temporary tablespace that's locally managed with a temporary file?
i.e. are the datafiles for that tablespace shown in dba_temp_files instead of dba_data_files?
In that case, I don't think you'll see anything in the dba_segments view, but you would have to look at views like v$temp_space_header and v$temp_extent_map.