Samir
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 6:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi there !!

Hi there,

An application running the Intermedia process ctxhx is seen to b consuming
an unusually high CPU
time thus preventing other applications from running.

Being very new to Intermedia I do not why this is happening. Can somebody
help me on how to
diagnose the problem of high CPU usage by ctxhx and correct it ??

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Samir Sarkar
Oracle DBA - Lennon Team
SchlumbergerSema
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : +44 (0) 115 - 95 76217
EPABX : +44 (0) 115 - 957 6418 Ext. 76217
Fax : +44 (0) 115 - 957 6018

Author: Jack C. Applewhite