I recently rebuild several tables/indexes on a v7.3.3 database on nt 4.0
sp4. Most to all of the table rebuilds included changing the initial extent.

A fews days later we started experiencing ora-03113/03114 errors on the
client side. This is a small database/applications which serves a small user
base, 10 - 15 users.
There is no relevant information in the alter log, nor am I generating any
trace files. This listener is up and from a network stand point we are not
receiving any packet errors or collisions.
The database starts up fine and everyone can connect with no problems. After
being logged in and working for a certain amount time the users loose their
connection. This problem isn't isolated to certain users or machines. For
that matter nor the views or tables they are accessing either.
Has anyone ran into this situation and if so how did you identify and
resolve the issue.
thanks,

Donnie Shaw

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you.
Author: Shaw, Donnie