[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi
>
> You are most likely importing a table with foreign key prior to importing
> the primary key that it points to.
> you can do export  with constraints N (I think) . Recreate the constraints
> after import.
> Or export your tables in the right order so the primary keys get imported
> first (use a parfile)
>
> Jack

  Normally, the export dumps table CREATE statements, data, CREATE
INDEX, CHECK, UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints, and foreign keys come
at the very end, after ALL tables. It looks indeed like some primary
keys were not defined on the target box in the first place. Helmut, you
should take a look to DBA_CONSTRAINTS.

Author: Stephane Faroult