You can handle this by two ways. The first is running
the imp in two times. And the second imp with rows=n
and ignore=y.

On the other hand, you can create all the objects with
the constraints INITIALLY DEFERRED. With the
precaution that you can not undo the mode of the
constraint with an alter table command. Therefore, you
could do it with INITIALLY IMMEDIATE the default mode,
but it would hurt the performance of the import. To
get the stmts of creation, you can run the imp with
show=y and get all the stmts or if you have 9i you
could use DBMS_METADATA package.

Regards.
--- kranti pushkarna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
ENG. Christian Trassens
Senior DBA
Phone : +34-699240979