I am currently satisfied with MetaLink 2.0 -- I use it generally to search
for information.

I hope the upgrade with Oracle's own CRM products would not be as
non-working
as the first few maintenance releases of 11i were supposed to be.

Wonder what feedback prompted Oracle to decide upgrade (or "rewrite" !!)
MetaLink -- and why we cannot provide ratings in the upgraded version.

Hemant K Chitale
Principal DBA
Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd

"Orr, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   04/01/2002 11:35 PM
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please respond to ORACLE-L