I don't have a definitive answer for that.

My guess would be that 'compute' would be required
so that all blocks are touched.

Another  way of dealing with delayed block cleanouts
is to do a 'select * from table;'.    As long as you are
going to touch every block anyway, you might as
well compute the stats.

But now I'm speculating.  :)

Jared

Walter K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>