At peak workloads, the main server sends 587109096 bytes per minute, and receives 28779721 bytes per minute. The server does over 250000 user calls per minute at peak workloads, and 11000 user commits per minute (TPM).

To clarify a bit of Paul's bragging - that's the database that does 587109096 bytes per minutes in SQLNet traffic. The website itself does 195Mb/s at peak. We have a gigabit Ethernet drop from a major provider.

George

// George Schlossnagle
// www.pythian.com -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 877-PYTHIAN
// Smarter than adding another team member, Pythian has new services
// for supplementing DBAs: get our help with monitoring, 24x7 on-call,
// daily verifications, storage management, performance and more.