Nuclear Plant?  Don't say Larry didn't warn you:

"The Programs are not intended for use in any nuclear, aviation, mass
transit, medical, or other inherently dangerous applications. It shall be
the licensee's responsibility to take all appropriate fail-safe, backup,
redundancy, and other measures to ensure the safe use of such applications
if the Programs are used for such purposes, and Oracle Corporation
disclaims liability for any damages caused by such use of the Programs."

>From "Title and Copyright Information" for "Getting to Know 8i (8.1.6)"

S-

Author: Steve Rospo