Thanks so much for your time and effort.

Correct code was found in the attachement. It compiles and runs as you
described. You found a very innovative way of converting the string to
an expression.

I will need to check on whether it creates the Shared or non-shared
SQL.
That will be the determining factor for us to use it.

If it works, you could save my project at least a month of effort.
So thanks for help.

Shakir

=====

Author: Mohammed Shakir