Dang, he found out my nefarious plot to so twist your minds that you
would all become my slaves.

I am far from expert on Oracle in general. On data warehousing I am the
merest of newbies.

Pass that tequila bottle this way if you're done with it sir!

Rachel

=== message truncated ===

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com