I upgraded a database yesterday from 9i R1 (9.0.1) to 9i R2 (9.2.0.1.0), and am now
having problems with the database starting up automatically on system reboot.  This is
on a Windows 2000 Pro machine.  The error that I get when I try to connect with
SQL*Plus is "ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist".  If I run SQL*Plus with
the /nolog option, connect / as sysdba, and startup manually, everything works fine.
Anyone have any idea why it won't startup automatically, or what I could try to get it
to?  Thanks.

_YEX_

/*
|| Robert D. Yexley